Biosolids is recognized everywhere as a valuable community resource.
The Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association (MABA) communicates the benefits of biosolids resources withing the biosolids community and the communities we serve.
The goals of MABA are to:
- Coordinate a regional voice for communicating philosophy and practices to enhance biosolids management in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Provide continuing education and information sharing opportunities for members and interested stakeholders.
- Effectively advocate for biosolids with regulators, public officials, key professionals, and the public.
- Provide members opportunities to network with colleagues
- Equip member with tools for development and implementation of laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Support and participate in research related to biosolids management.
- Develop alliances with key professionals and professional organizations.